Project Manager – Rolls Royce Aerospace Engineering – 2006-2014
- Reporting to the Program Executive and working closely with Engineering Management.
- Tasked with overseeing the entire project for specific sections of the engine (Combustion, Turbines, Installations)
- Lead a multi-functional team to achieve program deliverables
- Lead NPI programmes ensuring integrated plans are resourced and committed
- Report out project status, highlighting key issues and milestone achievement to senior management.
- Monitor supplier performance and assess readiness for production
- Create and present a training pack to ‘up-skill’ the team in the Production Rate Readiness process
- Identify areas for process improvement and influence (Green Belt qualified)
- Working to tight deadlines requiring excellent organisational skills, the ability to effectively prioritize a demanding workload, delegate and oversee support staff.